Sunday, November 29, 2009

Since Windows 7 has been released...

Since Windows 7 has been released, I've had the pleasure of using the retail version of Windows 7 Ultimate and I have learned a LOT about the new Microsoft Operating System which in my opinion is the best one ever released by Microsoft. I've learned a LOT of tweaks, tips, tricks, and other things for Windows 7 which will be very useful to anyone who is running this OS on their computer, or plans to.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances I haven't been able to post on this blog in a while (I was in a car accident back in Feb). I am now well enough to get this blog going and get you all of the best Windows 7 information, tweaks, tips, tricks, etc... Stay tuned for updates. I'll be posting a LOT of stuff really soon.

-James

Labels: , , ,